- Jocelyn Cohenour
Reflecting on 2018...it was a great one!
As I reflect on 2018, I realize that Studio7 has had a truly fabulous year!
It's been a year of growth, both personal and professional, and it is very clear to me that I am surrounded by the most amazing people - both clients and instructors - and my heart is bursting with joy.
My team of amazing instructors are always available for inspiration, creative collaborations, and offer endless amount of support and friendship. You, our wonderful clients, have embraced our new faces, new class offerings, and allowed us to evolve into this amazing studio that makes me so very proud! When I walk into the doors each day I love seeing happy faces smiling, laughing, supporting each other, and working hard.
2018 was full of achievements:
- I traveled to California to complete my Master Trainer certification through Pilates Sports Center (pictured: me in my happy place, on the beach, doing Pilates)
- I held two Pilates Instructor training courses and Shelby held a Barre7 training; as a result, our team of instructors grew from 5 to 12. We welcomed Audrey, Holly, Allison, Karen, Amy, Karina, and Sarah to the team.
- The NFL invited us to teach at their Annual Conference in Florida; Callie and I spent 3 days getting to know several NFL owners and coaches as well as their wives. It was an amazing experience!
- I was named an Ambassador for Momentum Fest; in June, I spent 3 days taking classes and getting to know other Pilates practitioners and enthusiasts from around the world.
- Studio7 was named 'BEST PILATES' studio in Kansas City by Pitch readers - we couldn't have done it without you! (And yes, this means we will be asking you to vote for us again in 2019!)
- I traveled to Atlanta for a Postpartum Care continuing education and am busy writing a workshop for women centered around postpartum care and pelvic floor health (coming soon!).
As we say goodbye to 2018, our goal is to continually improve our class offerings to give you the best experience we can. We are entering our FIFTH year (our anniversary is in April!) and have some amazing things in store for 2019 - including an expansion, new classes, and new equipment.
Thank you for supporting Studio7, for letting us be a part of your lives, for supporting every instructor, for believing in me as an owner, and for taking us on your personal journey to a stronger, healthier, and happier you.
In love, light, and Pilates,
#fitnessinkc #Workoutclassesinkansascity #BestPilates #pilatesexercises #thepitch #pilatesjumpboard #pilatesnearme #pilatesplaza #pilatesbrookside #pilatesworkoutbenefits #pilatesstudio #thepitchbestof #kansas #pilateskansascity #stretch #pilatesforbackpain #pilatesrehabilitation #pilatestrx #trxpilates #reformerpilateskansascity #reformerpilates #whatispilates #pilatesvsyoga