THE "NOT SO FINE" FINE PRINT
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
IT'S MY FIRST TIME, WHAT DO I WEAR?
- We recommend wearing comfortable clothing that you can move easily in. (We do not recommend shorts without liners)
- Gripper socks are required for all BARRE and CIRCUIT classes, and can be worn in all other classes but are not required.
- Tennis shoes are required for POWER classes.
WHAT TIME SHOULD I ARRIVE?
- The studio opens 15 minutes before a scheduled class and stays open for 15 minutes after class. We recommend first time clients to arrive 10 minutes before your class for a studio orientation.
DO I NEED TO BRING ANYTHING?
- We supply all the props, mats, and water station. Please bring appropriate footwear, a towel, and a water bottle.
IF THIS IS MY FIRST PILATES CLASS, DO I NEED A PRIVATE FIRST?
- We recommend all new Pilates clients purchase our New Client Equipment Special and schedule their private before a class. Then you can decide if you want another private or if you feel ready to join a class session.
PRENATAL / POSTPARTUM
- We kindly ask you receive permission from your medical representative before participating in any of our classes. Please inform your instructor before class so they are aware when to modify where necessary. If you feel you would better benefit from private sessions, our instructors are trained on current prenatal and postpartum health and fitness techniques and can provide a challenging workout in a safe setting. Lastly, everyone is different, listen to your body and only do what feels right!
- NO REFUNDS -
- DUE TO COVID19, ALL PACKAGES HAVE BEEN CONVERTED TO CREDIT TO BE USED AT A FUTURE DATE.
We require registration for ALL classes through MindBody. Walk-ins are welcome, but if the class is full there may not be room for you.
We understand, life happens! Please go through your account online to cancel your class. To avoid penalty, all Trio Equipment Classes need to be cancelled, and GROUP classes 3 hours prior to start time.
If the class you want is full, sign up for the Waitlist! If you are added to the class roster, WAITLIST notifications will be sent via text and email. If you receive a notification, you have been added to the roster and are expected to be in class.
Class cancellations due to bad weather are determined on a case-by-case basis. IF classes are cancelled, you will receive a notification text, email, and the class will show as cancelled online. Please do NOT call, email, or text to inquire about class status.
Wipe down all your equipment and put it away / Please keep talking during your class to a minimum / Silence your cell phone / Treat everyone with kindness + respect