HEALTH + SAFETY PROTOCOLS
KEEPING YOU STRONG + HEALTHY
As area businesses open up, many clients have expressed concerns over how we plan to reopen safely. At Studio7, we have always taken pride in how clean our space is, and now is no different. Here are the extra precautions we are taking to keep you healthy, keep ourselves healthy, and ease your concerns over entering the studio:
1. All clients must wear a mask for their session. For Equipment classes, our space is not big enough for the instructor to stay 6' away, and there will be a total of 5 people in the Equipment area. For this reason, masks are required. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding. We will revisit this decision as the city slows down the number of positive COVID-19 cases.
2. Classes and Private sessions have been scheduled to limit the amount of people entering, leaving, and inhabiting the studio at one time. While not always possible, we are trying to maintain a 15 minute window between start and stop times.
3. We are using Force Of Nature cleaner for all pieces of Pilates Equipment. This non-toxic cleaner is listed on the EPA's website as an approved cleaner to kill germs related to COVID-19. All common areas are being cleaned with a multipurpose EPA graded cleaner as well.
4. All Pilates cotton loops have been covered with vinyl to ensure thorough cleaning. If you would like to purchase your own, please contact us for recommended dealers. Additionally, the only props being used for classes are the Pilates balls or light hand weights.
5. We encourage gripper socks and a Reformer towel (or thin towel) to place on the carriage, although it is not required.
6. Wash or sanitize your hands immediately upon entering the studio and before you leave. We will be providing hand sanitizer at each reformer for your use, as well as stations by both the front and back door.
7. You should avoid coming to the studio if you are at high risk for severe illness or have underlying medical conditions that make you more susceptible to contracting COVID-19. Additionally, if you or someone you live with has been exposed to COVID-19, please quarantine yourself and contact your doctor and/or the health department. If you are not ready to return to the studio, please let us know and we will keep your membership paused.
We will be doing everything in our power to keep you safe and follow the new regulations that have been placed on us. Although we are taking these extreme measures we can not guarantee zero exposure if you decide to return to the studio. If you have any questions about the new safety protocols, please send us an email.