KEEPING YOU STRONG + HEALTHY MEANS KEEPING OURSELVES STRONG + HEALTHY
As area businesses open up, many clients have expressed concerns over how we plan to reopen safely. At Studio7, we have always taken pride in how clean our space is, and now is no different. Here are the extra precautions we are taking to keep you healthy, keep ourselves healthy, and ease your concerns over entering the studio:
1. All clients must wear a mask for their session. If you have a pre-existing health condition (PTSD, sinus, vestibular, or respiratory) please schedule a private session. We are asking all Private clients to also wear a mask, but if it's a health issue, please discuss with your instructor - they will make the final decision. For Equipment classes, our space is not big enough for the instructor to stay 6' away, and there will be a total of 5 people in the Equipment area. For this reason, masks are required. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding. We will revisit this decision as the city slows down the number of positive COVID-19 cases.
2. Classes and Private sessions have been scheduled to limit the amount of people entering, leaving, and inhabiting the studio at one time. While not always possible, we are trying to maintain a 15 minute window between start and stop times.
3. We are using Force Of Nature cleaner for all pieces of Pilates Equipment. This non-toxic cleaner is listed on the EPA's website as an approved cleaner to kill germs related to COVID-19. All common areas are being cleaned with a multipurpose EPA graded cleaner as well.
4. All Pilates cotton loops have been covered with vinyl to ensure thorough cleaning. If you would like to purchase your own, please contact us for recommended dealers. Additionally, the only props being used for classes are the Pilates balls or light hand weights.
5. We encourage gripper socks and a Reformer towel (or thin towel) to place on the carriage, although it is not required.
6. For the immediate future, all in-studio Group Classes have been suspended and are being offered virtually. Please see the 'Virtual Class' tab for more information. All JUMPBOARD classes are suspended.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation. We chose to close our doors March 16th, a week before the city-wide mandate, and were forced to stay closed for 10 weeks. It is crucial for us that we stay healthy and keep you healthy to avoid shutting down again. If you have been exposed to someone with known symptoms, or are feeling unwell, you must cancel. All cancellation fees are being waived if you are unwell - please contact your instructor directly. We realize not all Pilates and fitness studios are being as stringent with their reopening plans, and we appreciate your loyalty and continued support.
As a female business owner supporting other women, we are staying open because of YOU.
- Jocelyn Cohenour, Studio Owner